Profession of an Architect is very challenging. With the increasing complexity of codes, client demands, design challenges and competitive environment requires new approach to managing
As an Architect you might have to play different roles, not just an architect but also might have to take the responsibility of a business manager. When having a large team, accountability is crucial, timelines are critical. Coordination and collaboration with many agencies is very essential today. Keeping track of changes and approval is critical.
How to achieve this?
Create you use different tools to manage projects, co-ordinate with different agencies and track the progress of your project? How do you build your brand, market your services?
Time management and co-ordination is important. Buildonnet offers you project management, collaboration, document management, brand building, and lot more in a social networking environment for your business to make things easy to run your business. Here is a brief list of things you will be able to do with buildonnet.
- Create micro site.
- Create project focused community of employees, business partners and clients.
- Share and collaborate with secure access control.
- Manage projects.
- Manage documents.
- Manage Contacts.
- Manage and share your calendar with team members.
- Build audit trail of all changes and approvals.
- Create soft marketing publishing projects, design, portfolio with newsletters.